In this section is a selection of reports and articles that feature FSI in the news and at global conferences. Further information on FSI’s work can be found by following the links in both this section and elsewhere on the website. In the event you are looking for commentary on any of the work that FSI does, please send an email through the contacts page in the first instance.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
– Presented runners up Business Leaders award from UN Global Compact for combating Human Trafficking
– FSI nominated for the UN Global Compact Business Leader Award
- Feb: FSI wins the UN Global Compact Business Leader Award for our work against Human Trafficking
- April: FSI invited to speak at White House Forum to Combat Human Trafficking
- September: FSI attends a roundtable at the UN on Innovations in Labour Migration Governance and Development Outcomes.
- October: FSI speaks at the UN General Assembly for the high level dialogue on: ‘International Migration’
- December: FSI attends the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights in Geneva
- December: FSI speaks in Geneva about ‘Implementing the UN Guiding Principles in the Employment
- and Recruitment sector the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights
- December: IOM Global Eye feature an article on Human Trafficking by Founder and CEO Tristan Forster.
- March: FSI speak in Geneva at the IOM’s International Dialogue on Migration (IDM)
- 11th April: FSI speaks at the Global Supply Chain Summit, London
- October: FSI talk on a panel discussing ‘Human Trafficking’ at the ISOA Summit at the National Press Club
November: FSI delivers a briefing at the House of Commons on the problem of modern day slavery in the construction industry.